ntroduction (80 words) importance of hand washing for healthcare providers, statistics about the spread of infection by contaminated hands, what is the important of practicing hand washing that based on evidence based practice.
define evidence based practice, hand hygiene and hand washing.
describe the importance of using evidence based practice when performing hand washing versus doing the procedure without any evidence.
Discuss the importance of performing hand washing in nursing practice.
outline briefly the effectiveness of using alternatives to hand washing such as alcohol hand sanitizers. Compare the effectevniess of hand washing by using (water and soap) and using alcohol santizer.
conclusion (80 words) describe how the effective hand washing help the nurse to influence patient care.
Write 150 to 200 words on each of the following topics:
Describe a situation of public interest in which critical and/or creative thought could have been used for a better outcome. Describe why it is important to think critically and creatively in similar situations.
Define free will, truth, knowledge, and opinion. Explain how we use them to form thoughts. What role does each play in critically assessing situations?
Identify three hindrances to the critical thinking process. Determine methods for overcoming these hindrances. Identify a time in which you experienced a hindrance in critical thinking. Describe a method you could use to overcome the hindrances.
Identify a message in advertising. Describe how you perceive the message of the advertisement. Try to determine the reality of the advertisement. Distinguish between your perception and the reality of the message.
1. synopsis and summary ( 200 words)
2. general Theme (a brief statement about what you felt was the author general theme of the article)
3. Point of view ( a brief statement about what you felt concerning the author point of view.Was the presentation objective and factual or was the presentation subjective and lacking of facts? explain your opinion.
4. Issue analysis ( provide a list of the issue presented in the article)
5. Conclusions and Recommendations ( list of the author conclusions and recommendations
6. Agreement or disagreement ( based on the author conclusions and or recommendation do you agree or disagree provide a brief justification regarding your opinion concerning your agreement and disagreements.
7. Profeesional projections 75 words statement on what you learned from the article and how you may apply this experience in your future health care administration career.