Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002/Methods of Depreciation. In an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and reference pages) research and discuss the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. In your paper:
Identify key components of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and describe its primary objective.
Explain what the criticisms are surrounding the Act.
· Explain the economic consequences for companies as a result of implementing the Act.
Explain if the Sarbanes-Oxley Act has achieved its goals so far. Provide examples to support your reasoning.
Your paper should be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. It must include at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text.
Writing the Paper
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.