Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper discussing statistical analyses used in the selected study. Include the following in your paper: Summarize in 100 to 150 words what the research study discussed in the article is about. Provide a complete citation here for the article using APA format. Discuss in 250 to 400 words the statistical analyses in the article. Does the article incorporate graphs or tables that facilitate understanding of the data? What descriptive statistics were used in the study? Are the descriptive statistical analyses appropriate for the subject? Identify the inferential statistics used, and comment on whether the analyses support the research problem or hypothesis. (For example, do they support the conclusions reached by the author or authors? Are the statistics misleading or biased?)January 26, 2020
Describe an issue that impacts distance-education learning. The selected issue can be a faculty issue, student issue, or administrative issue. Examine the issue and its significance to distance education.January 27, 2020
- Compose a 3- to 5-page paper developing an account and analysis of a common episode of interpersonal communication you have experienced based on the readings in Composing Relationships: Communication in Everyday Life. Include the following in your paper:
- Give a detailed account of an episode of an everyday interaction you have experienced in your professional setting or at home, describing the verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Select two interpersonal communication concepts from the list below to apply to the episode. Then, describe what this episode teaches you about the communication concepts you chose.
– Communication spirals
– Confirming or disconfirming identities
– Identity negotiation
– Gendered identities
– Levels of meaning (content and relational)
– Nonverbal communication
– Power dynamics
– Relational dialectics
– Relational maintenance
– Relational satisfaction
- Evaluate the interpersonal communication in the episode. How did the communication contribute to or detract from developing productive relational satisfaction and climate?
- Develop suggestions about how you might use interpersonal communication to bring change and improvement to the communication climate and productivity in your professional setting or at home.
- Provide specific examples from your reading in the texts Understanding Interpersonal Communication: Making Choices in Changing Times and Composing Relationships: Communication in Everyday Life.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.