Describe the effects of hazards in the community on people’s health.February 18, 2020
Explain inert information, activated ignorance, and activated knowledge and the differences between the three.February 18, 2020
Unit 8 healthcare finance/economic
- Socioeconomic factors are crucial for effective healthcare strategic planning. They impact the ability of the organization to succeed financially and remain in business. What are the key socioeconomic factors that you will consider in preparing the strategic plan for your own medical organization? Provide several specific examples.
- What is “SHEEPED?” Briefly summarize each component of SHEEPED and explain why it is relevant to medical strategic planning.
- Epidemiologic factors are crucial for effective healthcare strategic planning, they are fundamental. What are the key epidemiological factors that you will consider in preparing the strategic plan for your own medical organization? Provide several specific examples.
- Find Exercise 15-1 in your textbook, page 314. Define the service area for Hospital A as presented in Table 15-5, based only on quantitative factors
- Discuss the need and usefulness of hospital and physician professional liability (malpractice) insurance in the United States. Does the need for insurance add to or detract from the care that is given?
- Discuss the future of health care finance. What do you think it will be like in ten years from now?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.