What are possible opportunities and risks to nurses using social networking?March 5, 2020
Explain the growth of e commerce and consumer behavior in India with the help of a case study.March 5, 2020
our hospital is reviewing its medical staff rules and regulations. As the Director of the HIM department, you have been asked to work with the physician Chairperson of the Health Information Committee to make a recommendation regarding a policy on authentication, dating and timing of physician orders, including verbal, telephone, electronic, and handwritten orders. The policy you develop must allow the hospital to be in compliance with the documentation requirements of the Joint Commission, CMS Conditions of Participation and the State Licensing regulations.
- Research and examine the documentation requirements in each of the following standards related to physicians’ orders for an acute care inpatient facility, including authentication, dating, and timing of orders:
- Illinois State licensure rules (www.ilga.gov)
- Click on Subpart L Records and Reports
- Click on and Review Section 250.1510 Medical Records
- CMS Conditions of Participation
- Review the CMS Conditions of Participation provided by your instructor.
- 482.24 Medical Record Services
- The JCAHO standards
- Review the Joint Commission Standards provided by your instructor.
- Prepare a 2-3 page report describing, comparing and/or contrasting the specific standards that apply to the authentication, dating and timing of physician orders, and make a recommendation as to what the policy for your hospital should be.
||In order to be in compliance with more than one set of standards the hospital must comply with the strictest standard of the three.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.