need these questions answered in 3-5 sentences each.
7. Compare and contrast species richness and species evenness. Use an example to explain.
8. How are species phylogenies determined?
9. List the classification system from the most broad to the most specific.
10. Speciation is an example of microevolution or macroevolution? Explain.
18. Explain how Darwin’s finches are an example of allopatric speciation.
19. Give an example of sympatric speciation.
20. How long does evolution take?
21. Explain how the rate of environmental change, genetic variation, generation time and genetic engineering effect evolution.
22. Explain the difference between fundamental niche and realized niche. Give an example.
23. Would you rather be a niche generalist or niche specialist? Explain.
24. Can we predict future species distribution? Justify your answer.
25. What obstacles may prevent a species from being widely distributed?
26. Explain 3 reasons why species may go extinct when their habitat changes.
27. How can fossil records be useful for environmentalists?
28. What is the consensus on how the dinosaurs became extinct?
29. What is causing the 6th mass extinction?