Center for Disease Control’s REACH Project
Using the links below, review the Center for Disease Control’s REACH information and success stories, and address the corresponding questions below.
http://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources – /publications/AAG/reach.htm#stories
- Why was the REACH project created?
- What is the priority population(s) identified? Why?
- What are the goals and objectives of REACH?
- What organizations and stakeholders are involved in the REACH project?
- Is the program working? Why or why not?
- How is the CDC measuring its success with REACH?
- Review the (3) success stories. What were the objectives of each project, and how did they measure their success? What strategies did they use to change behavior? How did they manage their programs? How did each organization utilize community organizing and capacity building typology to implement programs?
- As a Health Educator working with a REACH project, what innovative ideas would you have for program implementation and community involvement?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.