Determine the law in regards to undocumented workers and whether they are eligible for workers’ compensation in the United States. Advocate for or against this practice and substantiate your response with research to support your position
Considering the effect of worker rights on global and developing economies, take a position on whether or not the United States government should “regulate” the global workforce of United States corporations. Consider whether American companies have a legal duty to their foreign employees working outside the jurisdiction of the United States? Justify your response.
Word limit 1100 word each Que
Compare the introduction of insolvency of law into any !!two!! Asian countries. Explain how the laws were selected and adopted into domestic legislation. What was the origin of the law, who promoted and/or objected to its adoption? What arguments were raised in discussions about the law? Explain whether there has been formal, functional or hybrid convergence.
5. Judicialisation is a law reform process in which governments shift regulatory responsibly from the bureaucracy and give courts more responsibility to resolve social and economic problems. Select one Asian country and discuss this process. Your answer should compare the jurisdiction and power of courts to deal with different kinds of social problems. Can you identify more judicialisation in some social and economic areas than in others? What are the reasons for these differences? Give case examples.
***********read those two questions carefully word by word, make sure you answer ever sub-questions
You are required to select an area of expenditure on a product, service or works (oil company) .This task requires you to develop a document that creates a sourcing plan for future requirements. In the sourcing plan, you should explain:
(1) The roles of procurement and supply in managing this area of expenditure underlining the inputs that may be made by its stakeholders
(2) Techniques that can be applied to the area of expenditure to improve added value
(3) Inclusions that should be made in contracts formed in the future
(4) Measures that can be taken to select effective suppliers
(5) Any aspects of the purchase/supply that may require negotiation