Explain the guideline, the correct application of the screening, and the epidemiology behind the guidance.March 24, 2020
Would the concepts of the medical profession be the same as the nursing profession?March 24, 2020
Policemen of the World
Position Paper: Should the United States “police” the world?
Students will take a position on the question “Should the United States “police” the world? This paper must include an introduction to the idea of the U.S. being a world policeman and end with an underlined thesis that clearly asserts the position and should include the following examples to justify their thesis:
- Examples of at least three policing actions from 1865 – 1980. Provide a brief overview of the action. Evaluate whether the action was necessary and examine the consequences of the actions. (each action should be its own paragraph)
- Examples of at least three policing actions from 1981 – present. Provide a brief overview of the action. Evaluate whether the action was necessary and examine the consequences of the actions. (each action should be its own paragraph)
- 3-5 pages (not counting title page and references)
- A minimum of four academic sources (at least 2 must be primary sources)
Organize your paper as follows:
- Provide a brief overview explanation of the U.S. as a police power in the world. End your introduction with your thesis statement. Avoid using first person (I, me, we etc.). Your thesis can be as follows: The United States should/should not be a policing power in the world because _______________________(and then list your reasons).
- Here you will have a MINIMUM of 6 body paragraphs – at least one for each required example of a policing action (3 from 1860-1980 and 3 from 1981 –present).
- This paragraph will sum up your main points (without introducing any new information) and restate your thesis in a slightly different way.
- Put your references on the last page of the paper (by themselves with a heading “References”
- Use APA format
- Make sure to cite your references within your paper any time you use information from the source (whether it is a direct quote, which will be indicated by quotation marks, or whether you have summarized the information in your own words.
- All references must be cited somewhere in your paper (not necessarily quoted, but at least cited when you have summarized info from the source)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.