Provide insight on how to plan the presentation to garner management and Board buy-in for those who are skeptical.April 3, 2020
Discuss with your classmates the importance of the void for vagueness doctrine.April 3, 2020
This week, you will be posting the first draft of your course paper. While you should consider this draft to be a work in progress, you should take great effort in preparing the best draft you can create. The more complete your work, the better comments you will receive, and these comments will help you craft a much more effective course paper. Make sure you follow APA guidelines for formatting and citations, and refer to the following criteria to construct your draft.
In addition, please review the paper requirements listed below to ensure you craft your paper in a way that will cover everything.
Requirements of the Paper
- Your paper should be at least 4000 words long (this can range anywhere between 12-15 pages or more).
- The paper should have at least 10 cited resources within the paper. At least six (6) of these resources must be peer-reviewed library resources.
- Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines ( Domestic Violence & anything criminal justice related) – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career.
- Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide.
- All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.