Assignment 2 consists of two components, assuming both would be provided to the CEO/Head of your chosen organisation:
1) Practical component: submission of a working dashboard. Build the dashboard you proposed in Assignment 1 using one of the BI tools you’ve been taught in the course.
The dashboard must use at least one of the new types of visualisations (not just charts or graphs) and use data from more than one source.
2) Written component:
– Explain the challenges in developing the dashboard
– Identify the type of BI users the intended audience of the dashboard are
– Describe the specific data used, and explain why that particular data would be useful for the intended audience of the dashboard
– Given the above, provide recommendations on
– Why the organisation would benefit investing further in BIA
– What the organisation could do to make BIA implementation easier, including to manage the challenges of BIA
– Which dashboard or report the organisation should develop next
– Include screenshot(s) of your working dashboard