business management ( business plan) project
Project for Business Management
Topic: In today’s recession rigged economic conditions you have to come up with a new concept for a venture. Your main focus is to grow your company from scratch.
1. Launch the company: Name of company, what kind of company it is, where you are located, what your operations is all about.
2. Tell the mission, objective and goals of the company
3. Introduce your management team and their responsibilities
4. Write about how to handle cChallenges whileto working with a diverse multicultural workforce
5. How ethics and being socially responsible will impact your company and its performance
6. Emphasize your plan, your strategic plan, tactical plan, operational plan and contingency plan
7. How you plan to lead, motivate, organize, and stimulate your employees to optimally perform your job responsibilities.
8. Your Marketing plan which must include your SWOT analysis
9. International and global presence. Factors affecting your business globally
10. Financial plan (Projected 3 year plan)
11. Implementation, Evaluation and Control process for your business
13. if you need a sources you can put but turnitin must under 15%
Ethics and Organizational Strategies
You are a deputy warden at a maximum security state penitentiary. The facility houses 1,200 inmates on average, with convictions for a variety of violent and/or drug related felonies. You manage several hundred correctional officers, full and part-time, as well as dozens of administrative personnel.
There is a local reporter who has a significant interest in the daily operations of your facility as a result of complaints lodged by the family members of certain members of the population. The complaints are similar in nature: certain inmates at your facility are being raped on a regular basis with very little or nothing being done to prevent these assaults, even in cases where officers are in the area where the assaults are occurring.
The warden tells you that something has to be done about this because he doesn’t like the attention being paid to the facility. He states that he doesn’t really care what happens to a convict – they’re convicts after all, but we can’t deal with the negative publicity and the potential lawsuits, so he needs you to do something about it and fast.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 500-750 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
What do you think are the legal issues involved in the scenario, and how does the Prison Rape Elimination Act factor into this situation? Explain.
•What do you think are the ethical issues involved in the scenario? Explain.
•What are the possible consequences of not addressing these ethical issues? Explain.
•Should correctional facilities be required to try to prevent rapes from occurring? Why or why not? Explain in detail.
•Considering the directive given to you by your warden that he wants results
and not excuses, what are some of the factors that you should take into consideration?