Examine the manner in which the two (2) global citizenship efforts could contribute significantly to the company’s sustainable development goals.April 22, 2020
Second Wave Feminism”, gained strength during the 1970’s. For this essay assignment, define Second Wave Feminism. Research and write about a popular television show from the 1970’s, which reflected the changing role of women in American culture. Discuss your findings. This paper should be 2 pages, in APA styleApril 22, 2020
Research Evaluation Checklist
Complete the checklist below for the study/article you are to evaluate.
Define topic and need.
- What phenomenon does the study investigate?
- Is the phenomenon a problem, an opportunity, or a dilemma?
- What symptoms (easily observable signs) indicate that it is a problem, opportunity or a dilemma?
- How do people who know this organization explain these symptoms? What do administrators want to know about the phenomenon?
- How can it be expressed in manageable terms?
Assess relevant knowledge.
- How much is already known?
- Is additional background information necessary? Should this research be conducted?
- Is the topic a special case of a broader, more fundamental and important problem?
Identify variables and measures, and research questions and hypotheses.
- What variables associated with the phenomenon are investigated? How are the variables measured?
- What are the research questions?
- What specific hypotheses are formulated?
Identify and analyze the research design.
- What is the research design—exploratory, descriptive, or causal research? Is this non-experimental, quasi-experimental, or experimental research? What is the nature of data—primary or secondary?
- What is the source of data—interviews, questionnaires, existing databases? Are answers obtained through interviews and questionnaires objective?
Analyze the sample.
- What is the population from which the respondents have been selected? How large is the sample?
- Is it random, stratified, or other sample?
- Does the procedure of gathering data ensure objectivity?
- Are the data words (qualitative data) or numbers (quantitative)? How are qualitative data analyzed?
- How are quantitative data recorded and checked for accuracy? What statistical methods are used to analyze data?
- What are the answers to research questions? Are hypotheses supported?
- What evidence did the study produce that helps answer research questions or support/refute hypotheses?
What recommendations can be made on the basis of results?
What recommendations are made that cannot be supported with results?
Evaluate the study.
- What limitations does the study have?
- What improvements in research design can be recommended?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.