If you choose CHF you will talk about nursing interventions and care for patients with CHF. You are free to choose any topicApril 26, 2020
What is the role of Telemedicine in your community and how do you access it?April 26, 2020
Effective teachers tend to use a variety of classroom management strategies to meet the developmental and learning needs of their students. Some states are still using corporal punishment as a form of behavior management. Watch the CBS Report Corporal punishment in schools and respond to the following questions:
- Do you feel corporal punishment is an appropriate means of behavior management in schools? Why or why not?
- How does corporal punishment impact a child’s psychological development? Do the ends justify the means?
- How does corporal punishment align with any of the management models presented in our text? Be sure to provide reasoning for your response.
Select one of the following management models that you would choose instead of corporal punishment. Describe the principal characteristics of your selected classroom model and why you think this model works well. List specific instructional strategies related to your selected management model
- Roger’s Humanistic Model
- Marland’s Caring Model
- Kounin’s Teacher With-it-ness
- Skinner’s Behavior Modification
- Canter’s Assertive Discipline
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.