In this assignment, you will review, compare, and contrast the prevention and control techniques for an infectious and a noninfectious disease.April 30, 2020
The History of TechnologyApril 30, 2020
Risk Workshop and Risk Register
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) Risk Workshop and Risk Register Component paper in which you:
- Identify the required pre-workshop activities.
- Prepare a risk workshop agenda based on Figure B-8, Sample Agenda for a First Risk Assessment / Two – Day Risk Workshop (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include suggested time intervals for each activity and justify why each agenda item is relevant for this case.
- Determine the top five (5) threats in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include information from the case for each threat.
- Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each threat identified in criterion number 3 of this assignment.
- Document the top three (3) opportunities in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include information from the case for each opportunity.
- Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each opportunity identified in criterion number 5 of this assignment.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Each paragraph must be labeled.
- Must have in text citations in every paragraph except introduction and conclusion.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.