Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications
Fifth Edition, 2012 ISBN-13: 9780132538961
Kenneth E. Clow and Donald Baack
Pearson/Prentice Hall WEEK FOUR
Writing Assignment for week FOUR
- Begin each writing assignment by identifying the question number you are answering followed by the actual question itself (in bold type).
- Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs and conclusion).
- Responses must be submitted as a MS Word Document only, typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size.
Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. However, students who are successful in earning the maximum number of points tend to submit writing assignments that fall in the following ranges:
Graduate courses: 500 – 750 words or 2 – 3 pages.
All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
- Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. Be sure to refer to the course syllabus for more details on plagiarism and proper citation styles.
Please answer ONE of the following:
- What are the major types of coupons?
- What makes measuring the effectiveness of advertisements more problematic?
- What is the primary difference between a contest and a sweepstakes?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.