A City Museum: Focus
Recall that for the Final Project, you are the director of a museum and you must select a focus for the museum. When thinking about the appeal of a museum, you must think in terms of who will visit it and what it will mean to those visitors. Your audience will be mainly residents of the very city that you celebrate but, in order to be successful, your museum will also need to attract visitors from all over the world. How can you appeal to a worldwide audience?
In Final Project Milestone 1, you first select the museum’s focus. Then, you apply a wider, global lens to that choice.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the “Final Project Summary” document in the Week 1 Learning Resources area.
- Review the resources you chose using the guidelines provided in the “Student Contributed Resource Worksheet” document in this week’s Learning Resources area for applicability to this Assignment.
Write a 250-word proposal in which you do each of the following:
- State the museum focus that you will use for your Final Project. Recall that the choices are:
- Industry and Commerce
- History and Natural History
- Science and Technology
- Arts and Culture
- Explain why this focus is important to, and evident in, your city. My city is Camden Alabama
- Explain how this focus would be relevant to a visitor from another global city.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.