In this assessment, you will use risk identification tools and techniques to identify key project risks using a standard risk template.
Assume that you are planning a soccer tournament for a local school. The tournament will involve hundreds of children and their families, some traveling from distant towns. You must set up the schedule, secure a location, negotiate contracts, communicate the plans to the stakeholders, and arrange for a post-tournament meal.
Answer the following questions:
- Identify the key risks involved in this project and discuss why they are risks.
- Pick at least top five risks and provide your rationale for their highest ranking.
- Using the Risk Description Worksheet generate separate worksheets for the risks.
Click here to view the Risk Description Worksheet.
- Save your responses in a Microsoft Word document and submit the document to your instructor as an attachment through the Questa Learning Plan.
- Include APA formatting for references and in-text citations.
- Your Risk Description Worksheets should be separate pages for each of the top five risks. The answers for the first two questions should not exceed two to three pages.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.