Francis Beckwith writes, “After all, if human persons ought not to be either subjects of research or killed without justification, and if the fetus from conception is a human person, then embryo experimentation, abortion, and cloning are prima facie morally wrong.”(“Abortion, Bioethics, and Personhood” http://cbhd.org/content/abortion-bioethics-and-personhood-philosophical-reflection) Do you agree with his assertion that the question of personhood is paramount in these issues? Explain.June 1, 2020
Legal and Ethical Considerations in Marketing Product Safety and Intellectual PropertyJune 2, 2020
CMGT/583 » IS Integration
Riordan Executive Report
Riordan Manufacturing is a global plastics manufacturer
- Compare and contrast the various business support tools IS and IT commonly uses to add value to a company, such as customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Determine if any of these are appropriate for Riordan.
- Discuss the advantages and future benefits of each.
- Discuss the pros and cons of each system as it relates to Riordan.
- Based on your analysis, determine which systems best fit Riordan’s needs.
- Analyze the ASP model and other outsourcing models as they apply to Riordan to understand outsourcing as an option. Provide the potential success or downfall of each, including partial outsourcing, single-application ASP support, or network systems outsourcing.
- Compare a centralized-versus-distributed-server model as an in-house implementation to cut costs. Determine the viability of both as they apply to Riordan–to understand keeping IS/IT functions in-house. Provide the pros and cons of each as they pertain to various business support systems.
- Identify the value each implementation provides, and make a recommendation about which support systems should be operated in-house, which should be outsourced, and which methods of outsourcing should be used.
- Identify how the organization will measure value of each implementation on an ongoing basis. Describe the process or method the IS and IT departments will use to provide continuing value to the organization.
- Includea synopsis of your conclusions and recommendations to the Riordan executives.
- Provide research and references from at least two recent peer-reviewed articles from the UOP online library to support your recommendations.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.