Throughout this course, you have been defining your strengths and areas to improve on with respect to your global leadership competencies. You started with a level of leadership skills and, hopefully, have identified more growth opportunities. The key to this project is to identify what would make you the global leader of choice.
The Leadership Development Plan is about you and your ability to define yourself as a 21st century global leader. You are to utilize the learnings from this class (assignments, readings, discussions, assessments, et cetera) to prepare a plan that will help you develop as a global leader for the future.
The development of this plan as it pertains to you will allow you to take the concepts and learnings out of the classroom and apply them into your personal development as a leader, as well as to assist you in your present and future employment opportunities.
Review your learnings from the discussions and assignments in Units 2, 3, and 4. Then prepare a 12–15 page paper (excluding the cover page, references page, and appendices).
The following is an outline for your paper:
- Title page.
- Introduction (approximately two pages).
- Global leadership concerns for the future (approximately two pages):
- Identify the current global trends that you see driving a global leadership agenda.
- Clearly link your leadership development needs to the applicable global trends.
- Review Units 1 and 2, and provide links via citations and references.
- Emerging leadership theory to guide your leadership development (approximately three pages):
- Analyze the emerging leadership theories that are appropriate for a global agenda. These topics were developed in the written assignment for Unit 2.
- Select a theory that is appropriate for professional growth and for guiding an individual global agenda.
- Provide your rationale for choosing this theory to frame your leadership agenda.
- Review Unit 4, and provide links via citations and references.
- Personal plan to develop your global leadership competencies (minimum eight pages):
- Define your responsibility and need to continue to adapt and grow as a global leader.
- Review the Unit 3 discussions on your Gardner’s five minds level of competency and Unit 3’s Global Leadership Inventory with respect to your findings on strengths and areas for improvement.
- Prepare a plan that supports your personal growth as a global leader. The plan should clearly focus on the areas for improvement.
- Describe how you will evaluate your progress.
- Develop a one-page table-format calendar for the action steps of the plan.
- Conclusion (approximately 1–2 pages).
- References (minimum of 15 sources ).
- Appendices (including the graph results from the Global Leadership Inventory and any other materials you feel are pertinent).
Refer to the scoring guide prior to submission to ensure you meet all evaluation criteria.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 15 resources.
- Length of paper: 12–15 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.