For your assignment, use the information on critical thinking, arguments, and the steps of moral reasoning from the chapter section "Critical Thinking and Moral Reasoning" to construct an argument that has one of the following as the ethical conclusions: The Food Stamp program is a moral and just form of redistribution of taxed income, or The Food Stamp program is an immoral and unjust form of redistribution of taxed income.June 4, 2020
The primary communication tools that your team will use and how you will use each tool to support the project. How often you will pull the team together for synchronous meetings either via teleconference or web-based tools (i.e. Google handout, Adobe Connect, WebEx, etc.). What are the expected outcomes for each synchronous meeting? How often you will want your team members to provide you with status updates? How you will assess whether or not your team’s communication is effective and how you will address unanticipated problems?June 5, 2020
- Review the Week 7 & 8 readings.
- From those readings, identify 3 or more barriers to successful implementation of recommendations for improving global cooperation to respond to cybersecurity challenges in cyberspace. For your Critical Analyses, choose 3 from the following list:
- Import / export laws (controls on technologies and information)
- Employee rights (as they apply to real-time monitoring and data analytics)
- Customer rights (as they apply to real-time monitoring and data analytics)
- Privacy laws
- Liability laws
- Information Sharing vs Data Sensitivity
- Reputation & Public opinion
- Costs and cost sharing
Write a critical analysis for each case study attached, using the points of analysis identified above (see the Discussion Rubric for additional requirements). Which means I need critical anaylsis for case study 1and critical analysis for case study 2 seperately. Each can be 1 and a half pages each. All references must be included. Make sure you use the points of analysis on the attached Rubric. “Meaning you will be using the rubric to see if all requirements for the papers are met”. (PLEASE OPEN THE RUBRIC SO AS TO KNOW ALL IS INCLUDED COMPLETELY). Also, I have attached an example of how a critical analysis should be written. Please make sure you Follow that example. OPEN THE EXAMPLE. Please! Also it requires three references each, NO Plagiarized work pls. JUST MAKE SURE U OPEN THE RUBRIC. THANK YOU!
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.