“ Quality issue in healthcare, has to be managed “ What would be the essential elements of quality culture and how would you seek to achieve them ?
1- Academic references .
2- No website references .
This is some notes from tutor about the topic above :
1. Analysis of what is quality
2. What does quality mean
3. Give a broader picture and include aspects of ‘Clinical Governance’, ‘Clinical Audits’ and ‘Risk Management’
4. Demonstrate that Quality just does not happen by just relying on staff (I think here it means aspects of transformational leadership that motivates employees)
5. As a manager one needs to find and define quality from every aspect including patient safety
6. Give a brief account on how the quality tool box can be beneficial
7. Include evidence of success and failures of TQM.
8. it is around “ quality culture “ the quality doesn’t just happen 9.How do we think about quality and then.
10. Set about managing it. Quality doesn’t just happen.
11. You can’t just relay on well-meaning staff.
12. In a management role,
13. you have to define and seek to improve.
14. How you do it is open to debate.