Introduction: More emphasis is being placed on healthier communities as changes are occurring in the fields of healthcare financing, policy, and focus. One of the primary roles of a community health nurse is to assess the community or population in order to determine its health status in relation to its assets and needs.
A. Identify an appropriate community for which there is published data available (county, state, or national data) that will support the diagnosis.
B. Assess the health needs and risks of the identified community by utilizing the following tools:
Note: The collection of this data should include a variety of data sources, such as focus groups with older adults and/or youth, epidemiological data from the health department or department of vital statistics, investigations of community resources from stakeholders or faith-based organizations, and/or surveys. You do not have to answer every question listed in the assessment tools.
Population Economic Status Assessment
• Neighborhood/Community Safety Inventory
• Cultural Assessment Tool
• Disaster Assessment and Planning Guide
• Windshield Survey
• Population Health Scavenger Hunt
– The essay question is below:-
‘The decision of the UK electorate to leave the European Union is quickly exposing the political and legal weaknesses in the EU Treaties’ processes for withdrawal from the Union. It is rapidly becoming clear that Article 50 Treaty of the European Union is not fit for purpose.’
– The citation style is to be done using the Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) along with footnotes that meets the requirements under
-Please include journal and articles at least a minimum of 10.
– Since, it is a law essay, it has to have sufficient case laws and statutes.