What lessons emerge from each perspective and what recommendations would you draw from each in constructing your advice to BA management? If appropriate, role-play the presentation of this advice to senior management of BA. c. Is there one change perspective, or a combination of change perspectives, that provides the best way of understanding the swipe card issue? Why? d. What broad conclusions emerge from this analysis?July 5, 2020
What caused the perceived need for the law or change in the law? If laws were passed was the goal they intended to achieve reached? If yes explain how, if not explain why not. Were there any unintended consequences of the law? Is there a need to further amend the law? If so was something over looked in the original law or did circumstances change? Based on what you have learned about the topic you chose is there any change you would recommend to that law now? If so what would it be and what would it accomplish.July 5, 2020
Juvenile Justice Today
1st Edition, 2012
By Gennaro F. Vito and Julie C. Kunselman
Writing Assignment for week one
- Begin each writing assignment by identifying the question number you are answering followed by the actual question itself (in bold type).
- Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs and conclusion).
- Responses must be submitted as a MS Word Document only, typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size.
Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. However, students who are successful in earning the maximum number of points tend to submit writing assignments that fall in the following ranges:
Graduate courses: 500 – 750 words or 2 – 3 pages.
All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
- Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. Be sure to refer to the course syllabus for more details on plagiarism and proper citation styles.
Please answer ONE of the following:
- Explain the “get tough” movement and how it is different from the original parens patriae idea.
- Discuss five core strategies of the OJJDP Comprehensive Gang Model.
- Discuss Hirschi’s social bond theory and its impact on the juvenile justice system.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.