Reforming Criminal Law
In chapter four of the text, the authors present eight different topics that have been subject to some type of criminal law reform. Some of them are established reforms; others are still changing with the times.
Select one of the eight topics presented in the text, and answer the following questions in the form of an essay:
- What caused the perceived need for the law or change in the law?
- If laws were passed was the goal they intended to achieve reached? If yes explain how, if not explain why not.
- Were there any unintended consequences of the law?
- Is there a need to further amend the law? If so was something over looked in the original law or did circumstances change?
- Based on what you have learned about the topic you chose is there any change you would recommend to that law now? If so what would it be and what would it accomplish.
Your paper must be formatted in the following manner:
- The paper must at least 400 words
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.