Identify and discuss at least three key features of an effective knowledge management system. Define a Content Management System (CMS) and compare Microsoft SharePoint with an open source CMS. Compare two different software packages for project scheduling: Microsoft Project and Primavera. Relate an experience you have had where an email contained an unintentionally inappropriate content, either one you sent or received, and suggest how the intended message might have been appropriately conveyed.July 13, 2020
Need by 3 May 2016 at 2300hrs EST We have all seen them. Some of us love them; others wish we could live without them – the television commercial. Companies realize that in order to catch and hold your attention, convince you to buy their product or use their service, they need to do this in 60 seconds or less. Advertisers are willing to pay millions of dollars for 30 seconds of airtime during the Super Bowl. Share with the class your favorite or most memorable commercial or website commercialin 250-30 words . Explain why this particular 30 to 60 second advertisement meant so much to you. Did the advertisers accomplish their purpose? Did you buy the product or service because of this commercial? Are there products or services that you refuse to use because of advertisements you have seen?July 13, 2020
- What are some problems with not adding data integrity for your input strings? Example: If you are asking for an amount and when you can put in a letter.
2. What is one security issue that can take place with an interface? Explain why.
3. With the push towards mobile environments, should design just stick to mobile environments or should they take into account both mobile and corporate environments? Explain.
4. The other day I saw a commercial on TV for a car that has a fully integrated system inside the dash for emails, web conferencing, facebook and other online functionality. Do you think this is a good idea or should the driver stick to just driving? Explain.
5. What is one of the worst things that can be done designing an interface? Explain why.
6. Do you think that having an interface that interacts directly with your mind is a good thing or is that getting to the point of too much intrusion into one persons lifestyle.
7. Does the culture of the organization come into decisions with designing an interface/system? Explain why.
8. Where do you think the biggest new technology is going to come from and why? Will it take the human aspect out of design all together?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.