Observe a science lesson being taught in the classroom. Write a 250-500 word reflection based on your observation that addresses the following questions.
- Did the science teacher integrate other content areas into the science lesson, such as reading, writing, math, and technology?
- Did the teacher incorporate technology into the lesson?
- What supplies/handouts, if any, did the teacher use?
- Were science standards used?
- What types of assessments were used by the teacher?
- Was differentiated instruction evident?
- Was this lesson successful? If so, what made it successful?
- Would you try this approach in the future once you are in the classroom or in control of the lesson creation? Why or why not?
- How would you make this lesson more successful/engaging?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.