Evaluate the importance of organizational learning. Provide examples of how learning and change can impact one another. Review several of your peers’ posts. Discuss any similar or opposing perspectives you have, with at least two of your peers. Take care to be professional and polite even if your beliefs or viewpoints differ.July 24, 2020
What could effective diversity management practices look like? Why is diversity management a profitable initiative? How could a manager learn more about managing a diverse workforce?July 24, 2020
I need 4-5 pages paper on the given instructions. Your paper must include headings before started each new section.You must include 4-5 scholarly references cited in APA. Your answer must be 100% original.
In your paper address the following;
- Describe why you have pursued the DNP degree and what changes in your professional stance will change as a result of obtaining the degree.
- a) Provide your professional and personal accounts of why you are pursuing the degree.
- b) Provide your insight as to whether you feel there will be a change in your professional stance as a result of your degree.
- c) How will you be addressed by physicians and non-physicians?
- Identify and describe your ideal position and how you plan to meet the healthcare challenges, as well as transform practice (refer to two areas most relevant to you)?
- a) How will your new role contribute to improving the healthcare system in terms of cost, quality, and access?
- b) How will your new role contribute to changing practice to the clinical realm through evidence-based practice?
- c) How will your new role contribute to addressing policy changes that impact the clinical realm?
- In your new role as a DNP-prepared nurse, describe what skills and knowledge will you bring forth in the healthcare or academic setting (answer to the area most relevant to you).
- a) As a nurse leader, what new skills and knowledge will you bring forth compared to a nurse executive with his or her MSN or MBA?
- b) As a nurse faculty member, what new skills and knowledge will you bring forth compared to a tenured faculty member with their PhD?
- c) As a nurse politician, what new skills and knowledge will you bring forth compared to a nurse leader with his or her MSN or MPH?
- d) As a quality improvement specialist, what new skills and knowledge will you bring forth compared to a nurse quality consultant with his or her MSN or MPH?
- Review the Eight Recommendations for Transforming the Future (2011). Expand on two of the recommendations that resonate most with you and in alignment with your ideal position.
- a) How may you support the two recommendations from your new skills and knowledge as a DNP-prepared nurse?
- a) Summarize the main points from the content of your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.