hat are your current strengths in oral communication and how do they differ from when you began the course? What are the areas you believe you still need to improve upon? What is the status of the goals you set for yourself in Week One of the course? What are the new goals that you want to achieve after finishing this course?August 12, 2020
What quantitative research method have you decided to use and why? What is your hypothesis for this study? Identify the dependent and independent variables of your study. How will you collect your data for this study?August 12, 2020
Using the financial statements from your selected health care organization in Assignment 1, develop a financial plan for the next three (3) years.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Suggest the financial ratio that most financial analysts would use to evaluate the financial condition of the company. Provide support for your rationale.
- Speculate on the organization’s ability to meet its financial obligations as they come due. Provide support for your rationale.
- Based on your ratio analysis, determine whether the profitability trends are favorable or unfavorable and explain your rationale.
- Using financial ratio analysis, predict whether or not the company will be viable in five (5) years based on its performance over the past three (3) years. Provide support for your prediction.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the financial statements and the financial position of health care institutions.
- Describe the overall planning process and the key components of the financial plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health financial management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health financial management using proper writing mechanics.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.