Specify locations with geographic, UTM, and State Plane coordinates; Utilize geographic coordinates in both degrees-minutes-seconds and decimal degree formats; Produce two map projections suited to a reference and a thematic map using specialized Web mapping software; Document your chosen projection by name and describes its characteristics;August 20, 2020
Description of the chosen organization, its location (rural or urban), and the services provided Analysis of the interrelationships among key stakeholders, professional organizations, and health care professionals within the organization Description of how technology has affected or could affect delivery, if applicable Identification and discussion of the external and internal factors such as the environment, structure, finances, beliefs and values, policies affecting this organization Description of the perceived or real impact on care delivery, including positive and negative impactAugust 20, 2020
Focus of the Final Paper
Based on all chapters in the course text, choose an advertising topic for the Final Paper from the suggested list below, or choose your own advertising topic (be sure to obtain instructor approval). Your paper must:
- Define the advertising topic.
- Describe its effect on the advertising industry.
- Explain how this advertising topic might aid managers in using the advertising campaign to achieve business objectives.
- Describe the role the topic plays on consumer behavior.
- Analyze how this advertising topic is implemented in a specific organization, chosen from an article retrieved in the Ashford University Library.
Suggested Advertising Topics:
- Advertising in the 21st century
- Ethical and Social responsibility in advertising
- Advertising to children
- Public service announcements
- Media planning and buying
- Advertising media (radio, television, print, digital)
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of five from the Ashford University Library in addition to the course textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.