What elements of low-cost provider strategy do you see? What are the elements of differentiation in the company’s strategy? For example, elements such as diversification or market timing.August 25, 2020
Suggest two benefits and two drawbacks to being a healthcare provider that is participating in BC/BS. Then provide two (2) benefits and drawbacks to not being a participating healthcare provider. Finally, suggest how this might affect a patient’s decision regarding the choice of their healthcare provider.August 25, 2020
Prepare an 11- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Week 3 and 4. Draw on material you developed in the Week 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Introduction slide
- Agenda slide
- Describe the organization, with a brief description
- Explain the business problem or opportunity
- Analyze why the business problem is important
- Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem. Explain why.
- Apply data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability, linear regression, time series). Explain why.
- Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale.
- Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solution.
- References slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation)
Include on the slides what you’d want the audience to see (include appropriate visual aids/layout) and include in the Speaker’s Notes section what you’d say as you present each slide. If any source material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA citations and references.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.