All answers must be a minumum of 175 words each.
Cite the source(s) used to answer this question. Provide the source(s) below your response and apply APA guidelines for references.
1) Who benefits from a tariff or quota? Who loses?
2) Why would domestic markets benefit from protectionist trade policies?
3) Do you believe tariffs or nontariff barriers can be more effective in restricting trade? Discuss which types of restrictions would be most beneficial to industries.
4) What are the benefits of free trade?
5) Who supplies the dollar? Note that the question is not about who prints money (which is the Federal Reserve) or who creates money. So, we are not discussing the money supply.
6) Explain how foreign exchange rates are determined.
7) What are the advantages and disadvantages of a weak versus a strong dollar for imports, exports, international and domestic markets?