Identify some pitfalls facing the beginning family therapist and give two ideas for circumventing these. OR 2. Compare the role of the Bowenian therapist to that of the Psychodynamic therapist.September 9, 2020
Ewen’s Immigrant Women in the Land of DollarsSeptember 9, 2020
Design a Proposal for a Family Life Education Experience
The 10 Family Life Education content areas can be found at
Choose one of the 10 FLE content areas, and design an educational program that addresses that area. Provide a description of program, including these topics:
- What FLE content area are you addressing?
- Of all the needs that families and individual have, why did you choose this topic?
- Why do you feel there is a need for this kind of program?
- Can you point to any similar existing programs? How will yours be different or better?
- Goals of the Program: what do you hope participants gain by participating?
- Target audience: families, kids, teachers, siblings?
- Why do you think this is the right audience?
- Format: face-to-face meetings (one or more?), online, phone, booklet, blog, newsletter, video?
- Why do you think this is the right format?
- What topics will you cover? Why?
- What kinds of people can you enlist to help you make this program stronger?
- What kind of funding will you need? Who might provide that funding?
- What do you think the strengths of your program will be? What will the weaknesses be?
- After the program is over, how will you assess if it met its goals?
Be sure your paper is at least 1200 words, uses at least 3 academic (not internet) references, is formatted in APA style
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.