references It is well-known that too much credit issued to poorly qualified buyers at an extremely advantageous rate can be a recipe for disaster. Why do you think this occurs? Explain your response.September 10, 2020
“Throwing Out the Anchor” Please respond to the following: WRITE 2 PAGES WITH YORUR OWN WORDS AND TYPE EACH QUESTION BEFORE YOU ANSWER THEM EACH PARAGRAPH HAS TO BE AT LEAST 4 SENTNCES. LESS THAN 4 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.I ATTACHED BELOW AS A PICTURE. LOOK AT THAT READ BEFORE YOU COMPLETE SECOND QUESTION. Create a brief set of guidelines that a company could use to select an anchor partner. The guidelines should include the top three (3) qualities of an anchor partner and recommend the initial actions that a company will take once it identifies an anchor partner. From the case study( I ATTACHED BELOW CASE STUDY. LOOK AT IT AND READ IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS QUESTION), examine the common threads that Fiat and Tata Motors share that make them appropriate partners. Recommend two (2) actions that Fiat and Tata Motors can take to become successful partners. Provide a rationale for your response.September 10, 2020
- Develop a scholarly and professionally written 3 page single-spaced policy brief on the recommendation you selected from the IOM report following the format presented in the Lavis et al. article. Include the following:
- Short introduction with statement of the problem.
- The selected recommendation (from the IOM Report)
- Current characteristics
- The impact of the recommendation from the perspective of consumers, nurses, other health professionals, and additional stakeholders
- Current solutions
- Current status in the health policy arena
- Final conclusions
- Resources used to create the policy brief
Nurses engaged in the policy arena often are asked to provide information on a health care topic of interest to policy makers. This is frequently accomplished through developing a policy brief. A policy brief advocates for a particular recommendation (prior to the enactment of a policy). Learning how to write a policy brief in a clear, succinct, scholarly, and professional manner is an essential skill for advanced practice nurses.
For this assignment, you will assess one of the recommendations from the Institute of Medicine’s The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health: Report Brief. You will then develop a policy brief to advocate for this recommendation
- Review the Lavis et al. article on preparing and writing policy briefs provided in the Learning Resources.
- Select one of the recommendations within the IOM The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health: Report Brief to focus on for this assignment.
- Research the history of the problem behind the recommendation and what has been done to try to solve the problem.
- What does the recommendation say should be done? Are there any groups, nursing and others, currently supporting work to implement the recommendation (e.g., Kaiser Family Foundation, professional organizations)? Does the recommendation suggest specific groups that should be involved in the implementation? Think critically about how the recommendation should be implemented – did the IOM get it right? What other strategies are possible to consider?
- Article: Blackman, V. S. (2005). Putting policy theory to work: Tobacco control in California. Policy, Politics, & Nursing Practice, 6(2), 148–155. doi: 10.1177/1527154405276289
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.In this article, the author applies Kingdon’s multiple streams theory to agenda setting and the public policy issue of tobacco use. In addition, the author points out two limitations of Kingdon’s model—the need to build alliances and the varying power levels among stakeholders.
- Article: Coffman, J. (2007). Evaluation based on theories of the policy process. The Evaluation Exchange: A Periodical on Emerging Strategies in Evaluation. Harvard Family Research Project: Harvard Graduate School of Education, 8(1&2). Retrieved from http://www.hfrp.org/evaluation/the-evaluation-exchange/issue-archive/advocacy-and-policy- change/evaluation-based-on-theories-of-the-policy-processThis article explains Kingdon’s model of agenda setting and the policy process. It applies Kingdon’s model to policy strategy development and policy evaluation.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.