Strategic Marketing PricingSeptember 16, 2020
Where do you think this negotiation will end up? What would you have done if you were James? When dealing with conflict, do you think about how to begin? What are other types of opening “offers” that have nothing to do with money but that still set the tone for the negotiation? How can you use various types of openings to your advantage?September 16, 2020
Choose one (1) of the following CEOs for this assignment: Larry Page (Google), Tony Hsieh (Zappos), Gary Kelly (Southwest Airlines), Meg Whitman (Hewlett Packard), Ursula Burns (Xerox), Terri Kelly (W.L. Gore), Ellen Kullman (DuPont), or Bob McDonald (Procter & Gamble). Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the selected CEO.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
- Analyze the CEO’s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEO’s leadership style aligns with the culture.
- Examine the CEO’s personal and organizational values.
- Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
- Determine the CEO’s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
- Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leader’s success. Support your reasoning.
- Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organization’s) dynamics.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.