Assignment M2A2: Combining Content, Argument, and Structure—The Workshop
The workplace has become increasingly diverse and global. This diversity has dramatically changed the dynamic of the workplace over the last 50 years. Regardless of race, ethnicity, and gender, people want to be treated fairly.
Research workplace harassment using the following resources:
Suppose you work for an organization that currently does not have an antiharassment policy. You are going to develop an antiharassment policy for the organization and persuade the CEO to adopt it. Create the report presentation to convince the CEO of the need for such a policy. Use the speaker notes area to write explanations and arguments and to cite sources. Address the following in your presentation:
- What is the purpose of your proposed antiharassment policy?
- Why would implementing this policy be beneficial for the CEO? What’s in it for him or her?
- Why is it important to have such a policy in place? If the basic purpose is to stop harassing behavior, why is that important? Why is harassment detrimental to an organization?
- What is your communication plan? How should the CEO present the policy to the staff? What specific communication methods do you recommend, and what will the communication say?
- If You have been appointed the vice president of the human resources department at a fictional multinational organization and it is your job to design the framework for a communications manual for this organization. ( The communications manual should contain best practices, company recommendations and scenarios all targeted at organizational communication).
- If The board of directors wants to have an overview of what you plan and, your job, in this assignment, is to prepare that overview in the form of a table of contents for the manual with a brief description of each section.
- Please begin by naming your organization and defining your organization’s primary business.
- Prepare a table of contents as an outline for your communications manual. Include at least five sections (communications topics) in the manual. Each section should have a heading and subheading. The heading should include a description of the topic. The subheading should include a) an example scenario of how this topic should be handled in your company b) a description of why this section is important to organizational communication and c) an explanation of how this communication policy will benefit both the employee and the organization.
- Follow the table of contents with a one page action plan on how you will ensure that this communications manual is effectively implemented at your organization
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.