Write a one to three (1–3) page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify: Company name Zest your thrist and beverage name is zesty waterSeptember 23, 2020
Should members of the U.S. Congress be “delegates” or “trustees” for their constituents? Which do you believe serves the best interests of the members of Congress and of the constituents? Should members of Congress vote according to their own views or the views of the constituents who elected them?September 23, 2020
Your written response should demonstrate how you gained further insight about an Organizational Behavior concept while applying the concept to your personal life experience. Your written response should:
- be formatted as a one-page, single-spaced, 12-pt font document, with 1-inch margins,
- include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph,
- contain logical and useful organization of ideas,
- display correct grammar, mechanics, and punctuation, which includes the use of complete (not fragmented) sentences,
- contain adequate tie-in to the text,
- adequately answer the writing prompt, and
- include student’s name as a header in the top right corner.
Prompt 1: Reflect back to self-fulfilling prophecy concepts from the text (p. 195). Think about a specific event in your life when someone set a high standard for you (Pygmalian effect), or when you set a high standard for yourself (Galatea effect). Describe that event by telling your story.
please do not use any other source. use only my book. i attached my ebook. it is need revise and conclusion paragraph.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.