Healthcare Systems Around the World
Healthcare systems around the world provide different levels and types of care; funding foreign systems is dramatically different from the United States. Choose a country other than the United States, and research its health care system.
For this discussion, you will be creating a presentation on your selected country’s health care system. You must use the presentation planning document, and attach it to your discussion. This will assist you with developing and preparing your overall presentation. From that document, create a PowerPoint presentation (four to six slides only) and present it live via screencast. Post the link to your screencast per the provided instructions.
In the presentation, address the following elements including consideration of your answers to the questions below:
- Describe any foreign healthcare system by answering the following questions:
- How do the people in the country access health care?
- How do the citizens of the country pay for the health care?
- What is the quality of the health care they receive? Are there unique services provided?
- Describe some of the pros and cons of the system.
- Identify at least two examples of similarities between your selected country and the U.S. healthcare system.
- Differentiate between U.S. health care and that country’s health care by sharing at least two examples of how they are different.
You must use at least two scholarly or government resources besides your textbook in your research and response.
Your presentation must use voice and/or video with your Microsoft PowerPoint slide presentation. You have a choice of one of the following methods for adding voice and/or video:
- Microsoft PowerPoint including detailed speaker notes and recording your voice on each slide in the PPT. You can review the tutorials using these links on adding speaker notes to your presentation as well as adding and recording voice to each slide.
- It is recommended that PowerPoint slides contain no more than five bullet points and should not contain more than 5 – 7 words each. The information that explains each bullet point is conveyed via speaker notes and by recording your voice to each slide.
- Speaker notes are the typed notes that appear below the slide that complement the presentation slides. Whereas the slides will have short bulleted items, the speaker notes will be more detailed. They are essentially what the presenter would say during the presentation to explain each of the bulleted points on the slide. Therefore, it is important that the speaker notes are concise and detailed when explaining the bullet points.
- It is required that the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation include the use of a voice and/or video. If you choose to use the voice capabilities within PowerPoint, you must include speaker notes for each slide.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.