Criminal Justice 3311
To insure you obtain the best possible grade, be sure to research each question as completely as possible. Try to answer these questions as if you are providing information to an individual who knows nothing about each topic. Explain your answers in detail; remember, the more complete your answer is the better your grade will be.
- The importance of Lawrence Kohlberg’s work is the link he makes between moral development and reason. Although this concept originated with Kant and other earlier philosophers, Kohlberg provides a psychological analysis that sheds light on how reason influences moral judgments. How does reason influence moral judgments? Explain.
- “Positive” law defines legal liability (or culpability), but many theorists subscribe to concepts of “natural” law. What is “Positive” law? “Natural” law? How are they different?
- Our currant system of law and justice is oriented completely to the offender. “Restorative” justice is a term used to describe a number of programs that seek to do…what? What is “Restorative” justice and how may it work?
- Explain this statement: “If we see laws as an “ought” in societal definitions of misbehavior, enforcement policies must be viewed as the “is” of what is tolerated and what is not.”
- Explain how the social contract is the source of police power and also explain the elements and characteristics of policing that logically flow from such power.
- Explain this statement: “The police culture, in its values and informal code of behavior, is different from the formal principals as espoused by police management.”
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.