Conduct research to locate information regarding the key components of each governance framework. Investigate the key components to determine what makes each framework different from the others. ISO/IEC 38500 (responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behavior) COBIT (framework, process, control objectives, management guidelines, and maturity models) ITIL (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation, and continual service improvement) Create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation describing key components of each of the three IT governance frameworks (ISO/IEC 38500, COBIT, and ITIL). Indicate 2–3 differences among ISO/IEC 38500, COBIT, and ITIL. At the end of the presentation, recommend an IT framework for use within the company and provide the rationale for your choice.October 19, 2020
At least three causes of the Great Depression and the New Deal responses to them. How the societal changes of this period affected individual Americans. Provide at least one example from the oral history that you read to support your points.October 19, 2020
RISK WATCH LIST
- Develop a Risk Watch List for a program or project you are working on or one with which you are familiar.
- Include, if possible, a risk for each of the following categories: technical, cost, schedule, programmatic/external.
- Develop at least two potential solutions/actions for each risk that is listed.
- Calculate the current levels if possible – #1 is low, #10 is high.
- Use the format provided on page 627-10-12 in your Study Reference Guide.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.