Risk Identification: Tools and Techniques
Assume you are the project manager for a project to build a new playground in your neighborhood.
Based on this scenario, perform the following tasks:
- Select one risk identification tool or technique as described in PMBOK, Section 11.2.2, you can the book on the internet “PROJECT MANAGMENT BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE” and describe how it could be appropriately applied in this project to create a list of risks.
- Describe the key characteristics of the tool, its advantages, and disadvantages for this project.
- Provide an example illustrating how you will identify risks involved in this project using this tool.
- Write your answers in at least two pages.
- Substantiate your answers by citing at least two references in the APA format.
- Font: Arial, 12-point, and double-spaced.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.