Importance of Industry Benchmarking and Performance ReportingNovember 2, 2020
Activity Instruction Select two of the many capital structure concepts such as Modigliani and Miller, Pecking Order Theory, leverage, and so on, and explain what each is as well as how it differs from the other concept you selected. Then, step back and discuss why it is important for managers or leaders to optimize their capital structure.November 3, 2020
“The Budgeting Process” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, determine the most-effective budgeting approach for a hospital, indicating how this approach can lead to effective financial management of the facility. Provide support for your rationale.
- As a health care administrator of a hospital, create an approach for determining the amount of the budgetary dollar that will be allocated to staff. Provide support for your rationale.
“Capital Investment Decisions” Please respond to the following:
- Assume that you are an administrator for a hospital, and you need to acquire a new technology system so that you may comply with regulatory requirements. Create an argument to be presented to the leadership team in which you justify the need to invest in technology overall. Indicate the value to the organization and provide support for your argument.
- During the hospital budgeting process, two (2) projects were presented with the same return on investment. One (1) project involves investment in equipment to improve patient care, while the other involves investment in technology for compliance with regulatory requirements. Determine which of the two (2) projects you believe should be funded, and provide a rationale for the selection.
- Using the Internet or Strayer databases, research information related to the budgeting processes within the various types of health care organizations. Be prepared to discuss.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.